Last updated: August 28, 2022
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- Theme API: access and edit the look and feel of your Shopify online store
- Shop APIs: access general settings and information about your store
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you once you have installed the App:
- Information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your store, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and billing information;
- Information about individuals who visit your store, such as their IP address, web browser details, time zone, and information about the cookies installed on the particular device.
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account, or using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the App, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the App.
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We share your Personal Information with the following third parties:
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the App), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the App, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.